I am new to c++ and i dont know where to start from and how to get
materials on c++ from any site or member.
thanks in andvance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

please read the sticky posts (the threads with ReadMe in front of the subject) at the top of this board -- they contain a wealth of information for you.

I am new to c++ and i dont know where to start from and how to get
materials on c++ from any site or member.
thanks in andvance

Also there are many books out there that can help you, on-line tutorials and people can even learn programming off of forums. Before you start learning C++, I'd suggest you download and install a C\C++ IDE, assuming you don't have one or a compiler you use already. Here is a link to a IDE that I've had so much success using: http://www.codeblocks.org/downloads.php

To download follow these instructions:

Under the "Code::Blocks" section in Bold Black letters, you'll see a header labeled "Code::Blocks (Windows Binaries)"

Next, you'll see a hyperlink in blue text labeled "Code::Blocks IDE, with MINIGW compiler" - Click that link then save to your Desktop.

On your Desktop you'll see a the icon for the code::blocks download, it is the setup program and it will guide you through the rest of the installation. Make sure you have the appropriate permissions. I just runas or simply change to the Administrator account.

Good luck, LamaBot

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.