Hi all ,

I'm new to EJB Programming. I need your suggestion of which type of Entity bean i can use for my task .

Here's the task i need to accomplish :
============================
I have data in XML now i need to store in SQL SERVER tables which i already created manually ( just field names ) . I need to write a Entity bean program to do that job . I can parse that XML using DOM but i have no idea how to storing it in SQL SERVER .

Example : Data i XML :======== <Employee> <Details> <empid> 100 </empid> <name> parthiban </name> </Details></Employee> Table i have Created in SQL SERVER:==============================Empid || name Final output should be : =================Empid || name101 || parthiibanOther tables have "Empid" as foriegn key Please tell me Which type of Entity bean i should use to accomplish task and i will very thankful if give me some sample coding too to do that job.

Thanks in advance

BMP are hardly ever needed, essentially they're useful only when you need to connect to a legacy system that's completely incompatible with CMP.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.