Have you ever learned loops? Did you know what std::string was before this thread?

i knew what a string was b4 this thread but i never really used one b4 or never really knew the full use of it was, and a few weeks b4 i posted this thred i had starded learning about loops. the problem with me when i do loops is the < > == thing when i use loops they dont contain data that can be used that way. mostly when i thik about, for example, a do while loop it goes like this
1do
2this
3this many times
and there is no while in it.

>i knew what a string was b4 this thread but i never really used one b4
Exactly. So don't you think that a program like this is a little over-your-head?

yep but im not gona stop trying tell i get it because thats how you learn right?

>yep but im not gona stop trying tell i get it because thats how you learn right?
Hm, I just learned the basics of OpenGL. I'm going to keep trying to make a MMORPG until I succeed!

No and no. You keep trying to learn programming, but you hopefully choose projects that are within your ability. If you aren't comfortable with loops, keep practicing them until you're good with them. Then and only then should you move onto something else. Trying to rush ahead is what causes you problems.

ok well if you can you should stop this thred and ill just focus on loops some more like you said untill another time but thanks for all your help i apreciate it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.