Hello eveybody
i have a calander in my project, when i click on date it retain in list box the information related to this day
but the problem in Access in the feild date , it dosen't save the date in the format it takes from the calander , thats why when i want to add new information for new date,,, first :its add in wrong format(date) in access database, 2. it want show in the calander ...
can any one help me???

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hello eveybody
i have a calander in my project, when i click on date it retain in list box the information related to this day
but the problem in Access in the feild date , it dosen't save the date in the format it takes from the calander , thats why when i want to add new information for new date,,, first :its add in wrong format(date) in access database, 2. it want show in the calander ...
can any one help me???

Thanks

try using the CDATE function and convert it to the format you want before you pass the values to the Access database.. Check out the MSDN Library or the msdn website. They have tutorials for that.:)

It keep tells me "miss match forma"??
can any one tell me steps to do it??

when your tryin it to save a database write in a stored procedure and in that stored procedure cast the date to the date format that your require and try saving it in the table which you use.. You can do this all using a stored procedure.. And when you click on the datetime picker call t storedprocedure..

Hope this helps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.