C program to create a calculator. The program will accept an arithmetic expression (assumed to be valid expression of only +, -, *, /, 1/x, and % operations) from the user. Evaluate the expression and display the results. Including the above functions, this calculate should provide the temporary buffer (memory function), to store and retrieve the temporary number values.

please help me to do this

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

See this, paragraph 3, and this

I know to do program that accepts two operands and a operator. but my purpose is to calculate an expression like 10*3/5*2+44 . i tried but i couldn't makeit out.hope it is done using stack . please help

I repeat:
See this, paragraph 3, and this

You will get a faster and more accurate answer.

what is the use of such a site. your are not doing any help. thanks for your reply.

You need to pickup some data structures book..
See this link and don't say what's the use of this forum, it's useful alright..

what is the use of such a site. your are not doing any help. thanks for your reply.

This site helps a lot, for people that post code and ask good questions. When people don't post what they've tried, we can't help them fix it. All we can do is write it for them, and that's against the rules.

Sorry.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.