hi..
i have problem...which i don;t know how to perform this action..
i have a page...named "preview.aspx". this page should preview all the Question with their Answer List
example of Question: What is the temperature of boiling water?
example of Answer : 100 degrees Celcius, 120 degrees Celsius, 80 degrees, and so on....

i can managed to view all the question in the preview.aspx using the data reader..
but i have problem to call the Answer List. b'coz i've created different user control file (.ascx) for different type of question...for example: if user want to view their set of question with radio button for question 1..then it will call Set1.ascx....if want to view answer in drop down list, call Set2.ascx

huhu..how to call the .ascx files?

please somebody help!!

hi..
i have problem...which i don;t know how to perform this action..
i have a page...named "preview.aspx". this page should preview all the Question with their Answer List
example of Question: What is the temperature of boiling water?
example of Answer : 100 degrees Celcius, 120 degrees Celsius, 80 degrees, and so on....

i can managed to view all the question in the preview.aspx using the data reader..
but i have problem to call the Answer List. b'coz i've created different user control file (.ascx) for different type of question...for example: if user want to view their set of question with radio button for question 1..then it will call Set1.ascx....if want to view answer in drop down list, call Set2.ascx

huhu..how to call the .ascx files?

please somebody help!!

Hi Shiwani

I am telling u to add a single control u can do the same for other.
Let the control name is Set1.ascx and u have to add this control in the file preview.aspx then then write the following code to HTML tag of preview.aspx
'In the begning of page
<%@ Register TagPrefix="UserControl1" Tagname="Preview" Src="Set1.ascx" %>

' in between the <form> tag
<Usercontrol1:Preview id="set1" runat="server"></Usercontrol1:Preview>

It will work fine.
Bye

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.