i m new to java and j2me. i m developing chatting client. i have almost completed it. but when i m testing it on Nokia 9300 Communicator it gives exception like java.microedition.media Exception: Symbian OS Error: -14. this exception occurs while chatting with other person with rapid pace.
and one more problem while connecting to GPRS it gives me warning messages. same with while accessing memory.
plz give me solutions

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

GPRS will always give warning message while you are trying to access network.. its common in service itself so no need to worry for that connection estabishment time warning

GPRS will always give warning message while you are trying to access network.. its common in service itself so no need to worry for that connection estabishment time warning

thnx alot vinod for replying me. can u give me solution for this. i come to know abt PusgRegistry which is static and dynamic. i m not be able to implement that. can u help me plz. by the way it is first time that i joined any community and u r first person to reply me. and i never forget ur name especially. thnx alot. what abt "Symbian OS error -14"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.