Heloo,

Is this possible to Write in Sectors in CD (CD-R/CD-RW) by C++ Code.
I am in serious problem with this. If not possible, Is there any tool exists that may help me. Please help me.

Thanks in forward.

Ahsan Mostafa
Bangladesh
mostafa_bd@hotmail.com

do you mean creating a cd burning program or making a program so that its like a patch but it puts the patch on the cd not just on the hardrive.
if its the frist one im sure its possible but if its the second one then i dont actually think its possible unless its like a CD-RW where it might be possible to replace data but other than replacing data i dont think you can just write to a certain area on the disk. i maybe wrong though

First I like to give thanks Mr Armeggadon, who read my post and reply.
I want to tell my problem in details.

There are many files and folders in CD. I just read sector by sector from CD ( I have tryied by DeviceIOContorl function) and save the contents in a file.
Again, I want to read the saved file and write it again in CD, sector by sector.

When I have tryed using DeviceIOControl function, It works fine for Harddisk drive. But Not for CD. I search the net and found that I must Install the Windows 2000 DDK( Driver Development Kit). My question is Is it possible using DeviceIOControl. If not possible what can I do ? Is there any easy tools( I have tryed using Nero SDK but seem very complex to me).

I have only 14 days in hand. Please help me( If possible, please provide me some sample codes)

Thanks in forward.
Ahsan Mostafa
Bangladesh

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.