I'm writing a simple one window program with inputs and outputs in a GUI. My problem is that I don't know what program to use to make the graphics and then implement them into the window I am using. I just need to be able to make simple vector objects that I can control and minipulate. I've looked around and have gotten confused on what to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

GUIs differ (to the best of my kwowledge?) in C++ based on what operating system you're using. Linux systems, for example, can use QT, etc. Are you using Microsoft Visual C++ in Windows perhaps (on the other hand)?

I am using Visual C++. I have another post that you replied to concerning the same program. I need to put a simple drawing into the gui window that is controlled by the information that is given to it. This is a simulation program of something falling to the earth if that helps.

Oops. It's really late and I'm sorta sleepy - guess I didn't notice the name of the topic was "animation in visual c++" LOL Unfortunately, I'm not a VC++ user. Maybe someone else here would be able to be of some assistance.

Are you using Win32, MFC or one of the .NET classes to do your drawing? :)

I'm writing a simple one window program with inputs and outputs in a GUI. My problem is that I don't know what program to use to make the graphics and then implement them into the window I am using. I just need to be able to make simple vector objects that I can control and minipulate. I've looked around and have gotten confused on what to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Naresh,

You appear to have quoted the original post without adding anything. Did you have something to add? A question, or additional response? Care to try again?

Bob

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.