I'm writing a simple one window program with inputs and outputs in a GUI. My problem is that I don't know what program to use to make the graphics and then implement them into the window I am using. I just need to be able to make simple vector objects that I can control and minipulate. I've looked around and have gotten confused on what to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Contributors
Replies
Views
14 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Bob

GUIs differ (to the best of my kwowledge?) in C++ based on what operating system you're using. Linux systems, for example, can use QT, etc. Are you using Microsoft Visual C++ in Windows perhaps (on the other hand)?

I am using Visual C++. I have another post that you replied to concerning the same program. I need to put a simple drawing into the gui window that is controlled by the information that is given to it. This is a simulation program of something falling to the earth if that helps.

Oops. It's really late and I'm sorta sleepy - guess I didn't notice the name of the topic was "animation in visual c++" LOL Unfortunately, I'm not a VC++ user. Maybe someone else here would be able to be of some assistance.

I'm writing a simple one window program with inputs and outputs in a GUI. My problem is that I don't know what program to use to make the graphics and then implement them into the window I am using. I just need to be able to make simple vector objects that I can control and minipulate. I've looked around and have gotten confused on what to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Naresh,

You appear to have quoted the original post without adding anything. Did you have something to add? A question, or additional response? Care to try again?

Bob

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.