1. Define a structure called cricket that will describe the following information
Using cricket, declare an array player with 10 elements and write a program to read the information about all the 10 players and print a team wise list containing names of players with their batting average.
2. Using pointers, write a function that receives a character string and a character as argument and deletes all occurrences of this character in the string. The function should return the corrected string with no holes.
3. Write a program to extract a portion of a character sting and print the extracted string. Assume that m characters are extracted, starting with nth character.
4. Write a program to encrypt a string and decrypt it using your own method of encryption and decryption.
5. Write a calendar program to find out the day of a given date in a particular year