i,m a bit stuck in my project, i need to i dentify some classes for my system and i sofar i have only came up with tow classes like CLIENT and COMPANY. can anyone help me. i have to submit my documat soon.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Post the code you are having problems with and ask specific questions about the problems you are having.

hmm, our system has several thousand classes.
Can't remember them all right now, but I seem to recall something representing a stock, a stockmarket, a stockquote, a trade, etc. etc.

Maybe it's time to admit to your employer that you lied on your resume when you told them you were an experienced designer.

hmm, our system has several thousand classes.
Can't remember them all right now, but I seem to recall something representing a stock, a stockmarket, a stockquote, a trade, etc. etc.

Maybe it's time to admit to your employer that you lied on your resume when you told them you were an experienced designer.

basicaly i'm a final year student in computer science and i'm doing the project. yes i admit that i'm not good in designing.

If you have some kind of description of the system a start might be to make a list of all of the nouns as candidate classes.

usually you start by figuring out WHAT it should do, and only after that start to figure out HOW it should do it.
From both the WHAT and HOW you should get a pretty decent idea about the core classes you're looking at, and others will no doubt pop up as implementation gets under way.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.