Hi all.

Can i open the web page through perl?
I get URL as a result in my perl code.
but, ofcourse, it is displayed in command prompt as i'm using windows.
I need that web page to be displayed directly.
can i do it?

i hope somebody can help with this.

thank you
chandrag

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

save the data to a file with an html extension and then up it up in a browser. Or access the url from the internet using a browers.

save the data to a file with an html extension and then up it up in a browser. Or access the url from the internet using a browers.

hi,

in fact, i need that url to be displayed in different interface.
cuz, i'll get many url s as a result. so i want all the url s to be displayed in one interface as hyperlinks. i don't mind if the interface is internet browser.

chandrag

hi,

in fact, i need that url to be displayed in different interface.
cuz, i'll get many url s as a result. so i want all the url s to be displayed in one interface as hyperlinks. i don't mind if the interface is internet browser.

chandrag

OK, but you have not asked a question. It sounds like you need to use a CGI script (can be written in perl). How are you currently getting the urls?

OK, but you have not asked a question. It sounds like you need to use a CGI script (can be written in perl). How are you currently getting the urls?

I've used perl script with SOAP::Lite to connect the server of one website. when we execute that code, it should display the url of particular page. i'm getting the same result (url) in command window. but i want that url to be displayed in a different interface automatically. cuz, it will give more urls as a result. hence i want those resulted urls to be shown in an interface and so the user can click on those urls to see the required web page.

how can add user created web page link to the any web site using perl

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.