Hi to all, is there any place i can download MSDN Library for VB 6.0?
I really need it!
with regards!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I really need it!
with regards!

You are already on the true path, where it allowed you to post this question.

Search.. Search.. THE NET is a resirvior for many things. Any thing any time any where provided, you have the right connection. And MSDN is free now. Thanks to Microsoft!

GO AHEAD.

regards
AV Manoharan

MSDN is free at www.microsoft.com and can not be downloaded. If you need a local version you have to buy it for about a thousand $$$.

i've searched the internet and i didn't find any link for msdn, does anyone have a link to it?..i can't really wait because i have to finish my high school project and i can't write the program as long as i dont have msdn :S

please help !

GoTo http://www.microsoft.com then there is a navigation and the second from the right is Support. Click that and when the list appears click on MSDN. However, a lot of documentation is geared towards .NET so when you search you will need to add either VB6 or Visual Basic 6.0 to your queries.

Good Luck

Atheist: God is man made imagination, he doesn't exist!
Theist: It's okay, can you imagine anything else that doesn't exist?

My comment in this message is:
You believe that God doesn't exist(because you can't see him, right?). but atheist and scientist believe that wind and radio signals exist because of its effects on us. Now, if God doesn't exist why is there an ozone layer that protects us from sunlight, an environment that is suitable for life? God used His energy to create all matter. Albert Einstein proved this in his famous equation( E=MC squared) or the law of conservation of energy (states that energy cannot disappear but it can be converted into different forms like matter .)

I really need it!
with regards!

Atheist: God is man made imagination, he doesn't exist!
Theist: It's okay, can you imagine anything else that doesn't exist?

My comment in this message is:
You believe that God doesn't exist(because you can't see him, right?). but atheist and scientist believe that wind and radio signals exist because of its effects on us. Now, if God doesn't exist why is there an ozone layer that protects us from sunlight, an environment that is suitable for life? God used His energy to create all matter. Albert Einstein proved this in his famous equation( E=MC squared) or the law of conservation of energy (states that energy cannot disappear but it can be converted into different forms like matter .)

October 2001 is the newest MSDN for VB6 - you could search for it in certain places, but it would be wrong of me to condone such activity ;)

As previous posts have said, the MSDN stuff is available on the web for free at microsoft.com so if you have always-on internet, you'll have no problem with that.

Agent0, please refer from posting private messages here. Use the lounge to start a discussion and not this forum please...

OOh! very Old thread!
I changed language to Python and PHP and C++
I no longer know any VBic stuffs.
Anyway, it can be downloaded and integrated with VS express ed

I need msdn for vb 6 please help me

I need msdn for vb 6 please help me

I don't think it is available anymore. M$ got concentrated on VB.Net

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.