I want to learn CORE JAVA ...

So, can any one advise me how to start...

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

by finding out what "core Java" is.

by finding out what "core Java" is.

I mean, if i want to do a project on JAVA, to what exent i need to learn the JAVA...

See, I am seeking help from this forum or community because in my native there is not proper guidelines..... I want to learn things and try to prepare an application in JAVA.... I have learned basics of JAVA but not confident about what i have learnt...

If any one intersted in providing me proper route, is going to be a great help.. So, please cooperate

So, please anybody who have got proper exposure or ideas that they want to share or advice will be appreciable......

Thank you....

if you don't know English well enough to understand books and websites written in it, learn it before going further as you WILL need it.

if you don't know English well enough to understand books and websites written in it, learn it before going further as you WILL need it.

I know english very well.... No need of ur useless suggestions.. ok....
If u r interested in giving any techical suggestion then be my guest...
I do not want to waste my time by replying to posts like these.....

If you know English, kiddo, show it and don't think you're "kewl" or something by trying to use text messaging shorthand which is highly annoying and only shows that you're an immature little kid who's too lazy to even think.

commented: That was uncalled for. +0

If you know English, kiddo, show it and don't think you're "kewl" or something by trying to use text messaging shorthand which is highly annoying and only shows that you're an immature little kid who's too lazy to even think.

Ohhhhhhhh...... Boy !!!!!
Your replies are so annoying..........

commented: So is your continual failure to get anywhere close to a point. Waffle all day somewhere else. -4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.