I'm new to C++ builder learning C++ builder,i don't know how to install components.I'm trying to use the text highlight & line count feature for the text editor i've created by following instructions in help file of borland.I downlaoded the component from http://delphisci.sourceforge.net/ but there was no installation instruction.i tried google & Help docs on delphisci website.but no installtion instruction was given.So can anyone help me with pprocedure to install scintilla component.Please do tell me how can i install any type of component & How can i begine use of it?

If you knwo how to install component please help.Thanks in advance.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by interspire

try the C++ and Delphi manuals, which you will have if you have a legal version of the product.
If you don't, you don't deserve any help. In fact you deserve only contempt if you use pirated software.

Hey I do have Legal version,i own personal C++ builder 6.I have lots of manuals on disk but i dont understnad where to look if you know have a pinpoint.I'm in search for this answer since last three months,even one of my friend arun is also looking for the same answer all over the web with same thread.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.