Could someone please provide me an e-book (or a link to one), I can study Design Patterns from?
Also, please do suggest me some good titles for the same.
and here are some books.
1. Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software by Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides (Addison-Wesley Professional)
2. Design Patterns Explained: A New Perspective on Object-Oriented Design (2nd Edition) by Alan Shalloway, James Trott (Addison-Wesley Professional)
3. Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code by Martin Fowler, Kent Beck, John Brant, William Opdyke, Don Roberts (Addison-Wesley Professional )
4. Head First Design Patterns by Elisabeth Freeman, Eric Freeman, Bert Bates, Kathy Sierra (O'Reilly Media)
5. Refactoring to Patterns by Joshua Kerievsky (Addison-Wesley Professional )
6. Modern C++ Design: Generic Programming and Design Patterns Applied by Andrei Alexandrescu (Addison-Wesley Professional )
7. Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, Volume 1: A System of Patterns by Frank Buschmann, Regine Meunier, Hans Rohnert, Peter Sommerlad, Michael Stal (John Wiley & Sons)
8. Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, Volume 2, Patterns for Concurrent and Networked Objects by Douglas Schmidt, Michael Stal, Hans Rohnert, Frank Buschmann (John Wiley & Sons)
9. Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, Volume 3, Patterns for Resource Management by Michael Kircher, Prashant Jain (John Wiley & Sons)
10. Pattern-Oriented Analysis and Design: Composing Patterns to Design Software Systems by Sherif M. Yacoub, Hany H. Ammar (Addison-Wesley Professional)