diego.valdez 0 Newbie Poster

Hello, I have a problem. I installed Delphi 2007 with a license that was provided to me, but it was invalid cause it had been used previously. So my Delphi 2007 was installed as an evaluation version, in the 'About' dialog a message was displayed stating that the software was unregistered and that I had a number of days left to activate it. Well, now I have a recently bought license, so I want to use my new valid license key, but the problem is that I can't find where to activate my software. How can I activate this new license? is there an option for this in the Delphi IDE? I looked for it, but don't know how can I do this, and the number of days left to activate my software are running out. I thought there ought to be some 'Activate license' option along the 'unregistered product' warning in the 'About' dialog, but there isn't.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Diego V.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.