JaedenRuiner 0 Newbie Poster

Okay,

Now I have made some changes from one version of my source to a new one, and suddenly the program hangs in the middle of it. I've gone over the source with a fine tooth comb and there should be no reason that at the access of a specific property of a class that it should suddenly skip its execution cycle, but it does. I have an Event Triggered to handle some things in my main form, and within the event args of that event handler, i have a Handled property which i set to true, and wait for it's value in the method that triggered the event. Yet somehow, when I access the string property EventArg.CJP.RequestID, the execution line jumps out like 2 method scopes, never completes the initial event caller method, and generally fouls up the whole works. THere is no reason for this, but there it is. So I did a "Rebuild" of the entire Solution to see what I would get and I got these two error messages.

The type library importer could not convert the signature for the member 'DISPPARAMS.rgdispidNamedArgs'. - C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets:1

The type library importer could not convert the signature for the member 'DISPPARAMS.rgvarg'. - C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets:1

What the hell are those? I've never seen them before but suddenly they come up, and as i've explained there are some problems now running my source when there shouldn't be any.

THanks
Jaeden "Sifo Dyas" al'Raec Ruiner

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.