hey..would anyone help me with my code. the program is supposed to get telephone starting and ending times from a file from the user then outputs the total duration and calculates the cost. my program does all this but it is giving me a problem in finding the total cost since am supposed to use the different call rates. it is supposed to read from files starting time and ending time. thank you. here is the attachment of the full code working(cpp1.cpp)..

am also supposed to modularize the program but it is kind of also a challenge.
i have also attached the modularized header files which are giving hard time. please let me know if there is something wrong with the header files

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Wow. We give out about people not giving us enough code all the time ... but all the code... one would think it's a good thing...
However, I, for one, am not going to look at any of them. I think it's generally said to post the smallest segment of code which illustrates the problem. Please do so. You'll get more responses in my opinion.

commented: I would agree with that +13

Rather posts the portion of the code which is giving you trouble, and also detail the problem that you are facing.

Wow. We give out about people not giving us enough code all the time ... but all the code... one would think it's a good thing...
However, I, for one, am not going to look at any of them. I think it's generally said to post the smallest segment of code which illustrates the problem. Please do so. You'll get more responses in my opinion.

am actually new at this so didnt actualy know wat to post..here is the segment that is supposed to calculate the call cost but it only uses the first rate of 0.10..hope this is more useful

Rather posts the portion of the code which is giving you trouble, and also detail the problem that you are facing.

i am facing two problems.. am supposed to calculate the call cost but the programe only uses the first rate of 0.10..am also supposed to modularize the whole program but i get a warning that says recussion problem.i attached the header files so that someone could tel me if there is somethung wrong. thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.