What's the coolest program you've ever written in regular C++, not Visual C++?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

FrozenICE.cpp to BurningHell.cpp

Hey,what else did you expect anyway.Cool depend on you.;)

i wrote this virus that eats people

Hello world! :cheesy:

My First Hello World Program :D

Mydoom Virus ...

Ok,meabed why dont you write a YourDoom virus,just kidding ;)

The Hello world program might have been the most important C++ for must.My first one said "This is COOL, I will conquer it".And I can say I am well on my way. ;).

Also ICEBAZOOKA.cpp was fun too.Start your comp,a small guy appears,takes out a tiny bazooka,tries to lift it,cant fall,you laugh,he fires,00000000wwwwww a small bullet which grows larger comes to you,hit the screen,bang,all the icons & screens look frozen, touch your mouse and you will find everything has frozen.Look for the little creep,he's gone.

Ok,meabed why dont you write a YourDoom virus,just kidding ;)

The Hello world program might have been the most important C++ for must.My first one said "This is COOL, I will conquer it".And I can say I am well on my way. ;).

Also ICEBAZOOKA.cpp was fun too.Start your comp,a small guy appears,takes out a tiny bazooka,tries to lift it,cant fall,you laugh,he fires,00000000wwwwww a small bullet which grows larger comes to you,hit the screen,bang,all the icons & screens look frozen, touch your mouse and you will find everything has frozen.Look for the little creep,he's gone.

i want this programme. plz mail it to me...ICEBAZOOKA.cpp :eek:

commented: Lifted a tutorial from another website +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.