please help me to find how to find the factorial of a number in a easy way?
the methods i have seen are difficult to me .can any one heelp me to solve the problem?

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by zandiago

So...what/where is the method you've tried? Without providing you the answer...here is a basic outline:

#include <iostream>
#include <cctype>
#include <iomanip>
#include <cmath>
#include <fstream>
#include <string>

using namespace std;

int main(void) 
{
int num;//number to get it's factorial

cout << "Please enter a positive number: ";
cin >> num;//user enters number
if (num < 0)
{
cout << "That is not a positive number.\n";
}
else
{
cout << num << " factorial is: " << factorial(num) << endl;
}

The above isn't complete nor tested. Also, in the future, before posting, search the forums to see if someone else had the same problem/assignment. We are willing to help, but we don't want to waste time doing the same thing over and over again...In the factorial function, you could try something like this:

int factorial(int ) 
{
int temp;
if(num <= 1) return 1;
//figure out the simple calculaltion
return temp;
}//end for factorial

hope this helps.

So...what/where is the method you've tried? Without providing you the answer...here is a basic outline:

I guess you need to learn to read too. Problem already solved in another thread.

ok ok...totally missed that one...i didn't see another thread started by jbstin...the title of the threads were different...so i just went right in...my eyes need tested anyways...and AD...i'm not in kindergarden yet...so i can't read too well.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.