ferhatkuskaya 0 Light Poster

Hi, I want to learn whether any components such as coloured bars whose heights are automatically changing in the two values which comes from one editbox. If I write 50 to editbox, The colour bar will be half of its height automatically. If I write 75 to editbox, The colour bar will be cutted 25 percent of that bar. Can you give me any practical solution. I will add these bars to control the percentage situation of the value in edit boxes. I have tried to write code like below with image components that I design like a color bar.

procedure TAnaform.Memo29Change(Sender: TObject);
var
 a,i,sendcal_memo1,sendcal_memo2:integer;
begin
  for i := 29 to 35 do
   begin
    cal_memo1 := Strtoint(TMemo( FindComponent ( 'Memo' + strtoint( i-1 ) ) ).Text);
    cal_memo2 := Strtoint(TMemo( FindComponent ( 'Memo' + strtoint( i ) ) ).Text);
    if (Component is TImage)and (cal_memo1 < > 0) and (cal_memo2 < > 0) then
        TImage(FindComponent ( 'Barimage' + strtoint( i ) ) ).Height :=
        TImage( FindComponent ( 'Barimage' + strtoint( i ) ) ).Height - TImage ( FindComponent ( 'Barimage' + strtoint( i ) ) ).Height * ( calculatebarheightpercent( sendcal_memo1,sendcal_memo2 ) );
        TImage(FindComponent ( 'Barimage' + strtoint( i ) ) ).Top := TImage(FindComponent ( 'Barimage' + strtoint( i ) ) ).Top + TImage ( FindComponent ( 'Barimage' + strtoint ( i ) ) ).Height * ( calculatebarheightpercent( sendcal_memo1,sendcal_memo2 ) );
   end;
end;
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.