Hi guys,

I'm new the site, in fact just stumbled on it looking for some help with some C++ strings. I'm taking 1400CS and well, to be perfectly frank, I'm not good at it. This is alright, I'm more of a VT person myself, but I have this and another CS class I need to pass and understand. Anyways, our final is coming up for the term and one of the things we are going to be asked to do is to fix the mistakes in a code. Does anyone know of a site that has things like this that I could practice with? I could really use it, but I know this might be a weird request, but I figured theres no harm in asking. Thanks for any help you can give me.

>Does anyone know of a site that has things like this that I could practice with?
Answer questions on this forum. Not only will you get practice solving problems and fixing broken code, you'll also have a bunch of experienced programmers to double check you and teach you tricks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.