I'm doing a second year student in computer and information sciences and it is the first time for me to do a project in c++ so I need help .
Project Description:-
This project manages the bank activities. The bank has many branches. Each branch
has basic information (Name, ID, Manager). The bank deals with many account
holders and each holder may have many accounts. Each holder has basic information
(Name, ID, Address, Balance).
System Required Functions:-
1- For Branches:-
a. Add new branch
b. Display Branch
c. Search for Branch by ID
2- For Account Holders:-
a. Add new holder
b. Remove a holder
c. Display holder data
d. Search for holder by Name
Bonus:-
 Update Holder Information
 Remove Branch
 Display holders of a branch ordered by their balances
 Given a Branch id, display Holders in that Branch

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

As a second year CS student, you should know code. You know your types, and you likely are aware of objects and their implementation. If you have written in any language other than C++ (which, as a 2nd year CS student I certainly hope you've had some exposure, even if it's doing things independently), then you know the foundations for success.

If you are unsure as to how to get started with C++ (what IDE to use, how to compile, how to split between header and source files, how the notation is different than other languages, etc..), then ask that - don't give your homework and expect someone to do it for you.

This is a simple problem asking you to apply your knowledge. Break it down into small pieces - start writing something! You know what you need and how the pieces will all relate. When you get stuck, then come back here and ask for more concrete help. No one in the world will make do your homework over a message board.

You have the world at your fingertips - use it to get started and figure stuff out. A good portion of your real world experience in programming will be learning how to use google to get started on your projects, and taking requirements like this and turning it into tangible code and a working product.

Have at it! And good luck!

Let me get this straight: You're doing a second year student in computer and information sciences?

Also, there are no members of this community that will do your homework for you. Show us what you have done so far and we can help. It's your homework, you should already have a general understanding of what is required of you, up to the point of your assignment. If you do not have an understanding then it is because of one or more of the following reasons:
1. You don't pay attention while in class
2. You don't attend class
3. You don't understand computer sciences
4. You don't want to understand computer sciences

We can help, but you need to help us help you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.