How do you print repeated digits from 1 to n after asking a user to enter a int8 number n.The printed digits should be random.say for example a user enters enters n=5 then the program prints randomly 11223412345.You can see the maximum is 5.Also how do you sum up these numbers to print a sum.This should be done in assembly language hla

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

My last assembly language was on a MicroChip PIC and the output over RS232 to a terminal (PC running old Hyperterm.)

While you didn't reveal which microprocessor was the target, today we have some hundred to choose from but why is the tag SQL selected?

Be sure to show your work so far and note where you are stuck along with enough target information so others can see where the problem is.

commented: thanks.I'm using HLA and windows command window +0

As I read https://www.plantation-productions.com/Webster/HighLevelAsm/WinDownload.html and the code examples there I don't see assembly code like we used with MASM. The code looks closer to C and far away from assembly.

While I could install and learn more about HLA I decline to do that but don't mind looking at your code as it is now along with where you are stuck. Sometimes folk meant to write "can you write this for me" but that rarely happens here. If you need this done for you then there's Upwork, Chegg and such places.

commented: ok I use HLA not MASM. +0

HLA doesn't appear to be Assembly either.

Let's move forward. Show your code and point out where you are stuck. If this is an assignment to write 80x86 Intel PC Assembly code, then we can't use HLA.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.