jjkool 0 Newbie Poster

hi, everybody and merry christmas

don't know if anyone can help us, we need a special mod written or suggestions how to do this.

we are using ipb 2.3.1 and mediabox 1.05 and we want to use our gigasize.com account to store our mp3 and jpg because our shared hosting server will only let us upload 8mb maximum filesize

specs: our members need to use our mix uploader with text embedded saying (max size for mp3 upload 80mb & min size 112kbps) and progress/percentage bar all this to be linked somehow to our gigasize.com account which is login/passworded protected, once mp3 and jpg are uploaded they also have to be updated on our database and show on our site index and searchable using our system and playable on media player on our site also the reverse procedure for members and guests downloading mp3 but the link to gigasize not being displayed on uploading and downloading procedure or anywhere on our site as a link.

if you need anymore info/details pm me

if all this is possible let me know the cost $ or €

we are willing to pay you 50% on delivery/install of mod and the other 50% after testing with any bugs being rectified by you.

hope anyone can help us with this.

thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and PM me

jimi