Hi all,
How Can i Download a Upload Word Document in PHP.Anybody Can help me For me Doing This.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Do you want to download an uploaded word document ? or upload and download a word document ?

Do you want to download an uploaded word document ? or upload and download a word document ?

I am having one Word document in One Directory.I need to download that uploaded Word File.Currently i am doing One Job portal Project.Job Seeker can upload their Word Document Resume.Employer need Download that Uploaded Resume(Word Document) .I saved that uploaded resume in a Directory.

If you know the filename and the directory where it is stored, you can do it by giving a hyperlink.
Eg. <a href="directory/resume.doc">Resume</a> . But if you don't know the filename, you have to open the directory using opendir , read the opened directory using readdir , give a hyperlink to all the files in the folder. Since its a doc file, When you click on the link, a file save dialog will popup.

If you know the filename and the directory where it is stored, you can do it by giving a hyperlink.
Eg. <a href="directory/resume.doc">Resume</a> . But if you don't know the filename, you have to open the directory using opendir , read the opened directory using readdir , give a hyperlink to all the files in the folder. Since its a doc file, When you click on the link, a file save dialog will popup.

Can i save that downloaded document int to Our System Directory....

:) yeah.

:) yeah.

Ok Thank You.I will try with this code...........

You are welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.