Here is the error I am getting:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/movethem/.panel/web/portal/73/includes/sql_layer.php on line 286

This is in correlation to a calendar that I installed. Would anyone have any idea how I can fix this? My main config file is working as I have been using Nuke for a while now. Thanks!!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Here is the error I am getting:

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/movethem/.panel/web/portal/73/includes/sql_layer.php on line 286

This is in correlation to a calendar that I installed. Would anyone have any idea how I can fix this? My main config file is working as I have been using Nuke for a while now. Thanks!!

I hear ya bro. Purhaps the PHPNuke version isent capible nor compatible for tha specific mod or block. 9 times of 10, thats the problem. Trust me, I kow becasue I am running the version 7.6. So, to help you out here, I would suggest you upgrading your PHPNuke or finding a compatible version of mod or block if not similar that WILL work with the PHPNuke version you are currently using at the moment.

Does that mean that I would have to start my site all over, or can you upgrade but still maintain all of the old information? Thanks!

Does that mean that I would have to start my site all over, or can you upgrade but still maintain all of the old information? Thanks!

You just upgrade and overwrite all your files except the config.php.
Then run the upgrade script in the upgrade folder that came with that package. You can also et this at www.phpnuke.org, www.kenetix.net, or www.mtechnik.net. These are friends of mine and affiliates, so Im sure there scripts will amke your site more enahnced and esay to navigate and control. Also, not to spam or advertise anyting here but if you need any more questions answered or help, you can visit www.mtechhosting.com as well.

Thank you VERY much!!

Anytime. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.