Hi,

I have made one web application with the use of AJAX. On each page i am sending lots of AJAX request.

I have two pages called parent and child. child is opened from the parent page. Now when i am closing child page before all the request sent by child page are completed, my parent page's request goes to timeout stage means my request doesn't goes to server side but when all the request of the client page are completed and then i am closing child page everything will be working perfectly.

Is there any solution for this problem ?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

... Don't close the child page before the requests are completed?

... Don't close the child page before the requests are completed?

lol..

I have two pages called parent and child. child is opened from the parent page. Now when i am closing child page before all the request sent by child page are completed, my parent page's request goes to timeout stage means my request doesn't goes to server side but when all the request of the client page are completed and then i am closing child page everything will be working perfectly.

Maybe have the window.onunload event clean everything up before the window closes.

Thanks for the reply
but as per my requirement is there any solutions that gives priority to ajax requests

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.