hi all,
i need help from you. i want to upload multiple files to the server. pls tell me how to do this. if anybody has the code pls paste and send without fail.
advance thanks
hidash

jwenting commented: lazy homework kiddo that can't read. -3

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

sigh. Another kiddo that can't read and wants to do things in JSP that it should not.

And rude too, a lazy homework kiddo.

jwenting , thevudia mahanae, pundai mahanae,
if u dont know anything na keep ur mouth shut and mind ur buisness.

use the html input tag:

<input type="file" />
one input tag for each file u want to upload

Kiddo, I do know. You don't and rude behaviour isn't going to get you any help.

hi all,
i need help from you. i want to upload multiple files to the server. pls tell me how to do this. if anybody has the code pls paste and send without fail.
advance thanks
hidash

Your life would be much easier if you provide some structure to your problem, for example how do you think you should go about problem (step one I will do this, step two I will do that) or even better provide some code that you already produced.
Also the forum has one of the many rules that says

Do not post homework problems expecting a quick answer without showing any effort yourself.

and same apply for work or personal projects. We are not here to teach you something from scratch by we will try to help you with somethings to certain extend. Also dont forget to use google first, simple example google quick search

As for the problem, you might want to use php for the multiple files. It's easier .

That's a question of taste, and opinion. Easier, I wouldn't say, just different.

And roseindia is not a good suggestion for anything. A worse collection of outdated "tutorials"/examples and bad programming techniques I have never seen or even heard of.

Aside from the fact that this thread is 2 and half years old.

Closing thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.