Please, estimate the operation of engine for site

All the pages are made only in HTML, and there is only the text of central column material; building of menu and of other things, display of CSS styles are performed with Java Script, it should be put at the beginning of HTML page and it does everything automatically, design of site is built of separate file with pattern, there the design can be changed within two hours for all the site.
The engine itself is only 4К. The rest is pages, styles, pictures of pattern.

What do you think about this ?

Member Avatar for langsor

Are you promoting your project or asking for feedback?

This is not really the place to do either ... this might be a better forum to ask for feedback (I'm not sure really) -- http://www.daniweb.com/forums/forum26.html

Your idea might be good, even brilliant, but I don't have the time to look it over to know one way or the other. One thing though, relying on javascript to populate key site functionality is (in my opinion) a bad idea, since some people actually do turn it off (so I've heard)... :-)

Good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.