HI all ,

i have a list box(combo box) that contains 100 items and i need to send this whole list to another form (i.e i need to insert these options in the list in the DB )

the problem is sending a listbox to another form can be done $_POST but this only gets the selected value from the list and i dont want to select the 100 items i just want to send them all without selecting ??
is that possible

Member Avatar for Rhyan

'Sending' and 'Displaying' are two completely different things. You can display the combobox on next page without sending data, by just copy/paste the combo box code on page no2.
Sending means exatly what you would do when you fill a form for an e-mail - only the entered or selected value will be sent for processing on the other side.
Please explain what do you want to achieve - only list once again all values and make them available for further selection in the combo box, or, you want to show only selected items as values?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.