Hi frnds...

I am new to Ajax..i know some minimum basics about ajax.. i know some what php and mysql...

So, plz send me ajax login form and registration form....i am trying to learn ajax with database....plz anybody help me...

Cheers..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

link

Hi steve sir,

Thank u verymuch....tha above link notonly login form, its having great functionalities like captcha,registration,settins, activation link....

These all r very good to learn ...

hi ..

I need AJAX login form...not php login form....plz send me if any body having.....

I would assume you know how to create forms already. Have the login button send an AJAX request (by calling some JS in the onClick event handler) to a separate PHP login script (passing the username and password) which checks the database, updates session variables, etc. This file can respond with some sort of success/failure code. Your AJAX script can read this value and either refresh the page (if login succeeded) or give the user an error (if it failed).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.