Kusno 0 Junior Poster
<ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager runat="Server" EnableScriptGlobalization="true"
        EnableScriptLocalization="true" ID="ScriptManager1" />
    <div class="demoarea">
        <div class="demoheading">
            Calendar Demonstration</div>
        <br />
        <b>Default calendar: </b>
        <br />
        <asp:TextBox ID="Date2" runat="server" autocomplete="off"></asp:TextBox><br />
         <div style="font-size: 90%">
        <em>(Set the focus to the textbox to show the calendar)</em></div>
        <asp:UpdatePanel id="UpdatePanel1" runat="server">
            <contenttemplate>
                <ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender id="defaultCalendarExtender" runat="server" TargetControlID="Date1" Format="yyyy-MM-dd"></ajaxToolkit:CalendarExtender> 
                <asp:TextBox id="Date1" runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" OnTextChanged="Date1_TextChanged" autocomplete="off" ReadOnly="True"></asp:TextBox>
            </contenttemplate>
        </asp:UpdatePanel>        
</asp:Content>

Dear all,

I'm newbie in ASP.NET AJAX. I'm used to use Anthem.Net control to remove post back for all my ASP.NET modules. Now. I'm trying to convert Anthem.Net to AJAX.Net because I don't see Anthem will continue their project to support Anthem.Net to next ASP.Net version.

So....my first question:

I have TextBox Date1 that I set ReadOnly to false to avoid user to change its value.

Date1 is CalendarExtender. The problem is every time I select date from defaultCalendarExtender, the value doesn't appear in Date1....

It doesn't happen if I change ReadOnly to true...

Second question:

How do I catch event onClick or onDateSelected in CalendarExtender ?. I want to make DateDiff calculation after user selected date from CalendarExtender.

Thanks.