We have integrated Paypal with our application and everything is working perfectly. But after the transaction is completed and successful we need that it should redirect to our application again. But its not happening. We have turned on the auto return option in the paypal too but its still not working.

Please help me out.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

We have integrated Paypal with our application and everything is working perfectly. But after the transaction is completed and successful we need that it should redirect to our application again. But its not happening. We have turned on the auto return option in the paypal too but its still not working.

Please help me out.

Hi...i dont know the exact solution to this..
we have one method to phase this situation what i know...u need to give target is blank in form posting...by using this we can create new window for paypal.....

<form name="aaa" target="_blank">

in your paypal form, set the input with the name of "return" to the address of your site. it needs to include the http://

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.