Hi;
I have been studying PHP and I'm coding it. I ran into an odd problem but I'm sure it is a newbie error. Whenever I run my php script on xampp I get parsing error line 103. I go to my code and the closing html tag is at line 103. I have found a few misbalanced braces and fixed them but still no dice. Any help would be really appreciated!!

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by diafol
Featured Replies
    __avd 1,826   7 Years Ago

First problem at a line no 1st. Remove [COLOR="Red"]{[/COLOR]. [CODE=PHP] <?php { [/CODE] Another is : Function should be [COLOR="red"]isset(...)[/COLOR] [CODE=PHP] if(issett($mia) && in_array('firstname',$mia)) [/CODE] Read More

The code no longer needs to be displayed. The problem was fixed thanks to the help of adatapost.

First problem at a line no 1st. Remove {.

<?php {

Another is : Function should be isset(...)

if(issett($mia) && in_array('firstname',$mia))
Comments
Thanks! I was stumped and you helped me out! :)

Thank you so much for the help! I removed the bracket and noticed I put to Ts for isset on line 77 which was messing everything up! Thanks again.

Is it me or is the timeline a bit weird?
Now =
1. Tiger 11 hours ago problem without code
2. Me 10 hours ago asking for code
3. Tiger 9 hours ago saying he code pulled as AP made fix.
4. AP 9 hours ago with fix

(etc).
Is it my system or does everybody see this timeline? Was PM involved or am I losing the plot?

tiger & ardav
have discovered ftl travel, this has placed them outside of the relativistic universe and allows them to post retroactively in advance,
in 1981, they are going to make a fortune for their later, younger selves purchasing MicroSoft stock

tiger & ardav
have discovered ftl travel, this has placed them outside of the relativistic universe and allows them to post retroactively in advance,
in 1981, they are going to make a fortune for their later, younger selves purchasing MicroSoft stock

Ho ho. Nice one AB!

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.