I have a smtp server (no need auth) in the intranet so can i still can use the mail() function??

i dun no why my mail server run in the local host but still cant use the mail () function the code is correct but still cant send any one help me pls

i dun no why my mail server run in the local host but still cant use the mail () function the code is correct but still cant send any one help me pls

Are you sure your mail server is running? i dont think so! coz u are using localhost!

Why will come out his warning while the mail smrp server is correct.

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "smtp.126.com" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP 3.0\www\test.php on line 14
Mail Sent Already.

Are you sure your mail server is running? i dont think so! coz u are using localhost!

The you recommended i need to do what if i want to send email to my account after their filling up form on the web site

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.