I have business requirement and i need to diplay records of data in certain format. My problem is as below:

I have database with two tables names "Restaurant" and "Restaurant_Associates". "Restaruant" table stores list all the restaruants available in town wheres "Restaurant_Associates" sotres the list of associates for particular restaruant in "Restaurant" table. One restaurant can have so many associates.

Now my problem is to display the Restaurant and their Associates in the form as given below:

Restaurant1
Restaurant1 Associate1
Restaruant Associate2
Restaruant Associate3
Restaruant2
Restaruant2 Associate1
Restaurant2 Associate2
Restaurant 2 Associate2

in the above format with Edit and Delete link by the side of associates.

How can i do this using different server side controls in ASP.NET or by any other method available in .NET

Thanks
Randhir:icon_confused:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

nccsbim071,

have business requirement and i need to diplay records of data in certain format.

Post your code so we can help you. Source program must be surrounded with BB code tags: See # icon at toolbar and also read How to use bb code tags?.

I don't have any codes. I don't have any idea how to display the data in above given format. I haven't done anything for above problem. I just need idea of how it can be done using different ASP.NET server controls and programming using c#.

nccsbim071,

Don't waste the time. Purchase some books (ASP.NET/Html/Javascript/Css/C# or VB.Net) and read MSDN online pages.

thanks that was really a great help.

This doesen't mean i do not have any idea about server side controls i just need the hint of doing it.

Thanks
Please help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.