Hi ,
I am using codeigniter for my project.On admin side i am using spaw editor to add content.On user side i have used a code so that for large content to have read more and close link.For normal text no problem what so ever.But suppose in a content we have bulletedd text then because i m using a substr function.first it will display a content with read more link.here while calculating substring it is simply breaking the content in between so some of li and ul is not completed.i think because of this when i click on read more link a page with black content is displayed. so is there any logic to solve this problem?

I am a new programmer pls pls help me out............:'(

Hello borntowin,

Hope you are doing fine, after using substr function, first find (in the first portion of the content) the total number of these strings "ul" and "li".

If these numbers are odd, then first add "li" in this text followed by "ul" and then in the DETAILS portion just append "ul" and "li" tags in the beginning of the text.

If this helped you, do add it to my reputation.

Hi ,
I am using codeigniter for my project.On admin side i am using spaw editor to add content.On user side i have used a code so that for large content to have read more and close link.For normal text no problem what so ever.But suppose in a content we have bulletedd text then because i m using a substr function.first it will display a content with read more link.here while calculating substring it is simply breaking the content in between so some of li and ul is not completed.i think because of this when i click on read more link a page with black content is displayed. so is there any logic to solve this problem?

I am a new programmer pls pls help me out............:'(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.