hello, am new to this site and i know very well that i have so much to learn about php.

actually, i need a php script that can email username and password to a private email. although, i have one but it doesnt have the lines that can email the username and passwords in it. i use ripway as my server so no mysql features. please anyone that can be of help to me? or my teacher, am ready to

learn.... thanks
reply to this if you can

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey Just search for PHP Mail Function in google you will get lots of codes. If u again got problem I will help u.

Hey Just search for PHP Mail Function in google you will get lots of codes. If u again got problem I will help u.

hello JAGADISHWOR

thanks for your reply to my post.... i have gone to google and now am back but i dint see what i needed, most of what i got seem too complicated for me. please will you help me personally, i will be very grateful if you can.... or better still, maybe we can have a chat online.....thanks friend, u wonderful

u wanna hack someone else' password rite?

commented: No -2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.