i've created a stored procedure to display a gridview. but in my DDL i only want to display the whole column instead of the whole row. can anyone help me?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you only want one column from multiple records, look at the fields within gridview to make sure you only have one column bound.

i've created a stored procedure to display a gridview. but in my DDL i only want to display the whole column instead of the whole row. can anyone help me?

Need more inputs to understand your requirement.

If you want to display specific fields from the records returned by the stored procedure, then you create bound columns only for those fields in GridView. Also make sure you set AutoGenerateColumns property to false in GridView.

in this store procedure. i want to display in 2 page. 1 page will display all data in one datagrid which is the whole table.
now. i cant display one column from the table as the store procedure only returns one row of the value that is passed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.