i am using a PHP file to first connect to my database and then make a table in that database. i am able to connect to the database fine but i can not create a table, it keeps on saying:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\wamp\www\php\create_Table.php on line 29

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\wamp\www\php\create_Table.php on line 29
no TABLE created. You have problems in the system already, backtrack and debug!

i dont know why it is saying this especially when i didnt put that password in. can somebody please help me? thankyou.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Validate your login credentials have the proper privileges.

i am using phpmyadmin and i went to privlages and it says nothing close to what i need. what do i do?

Go to mysql console and create a new user either by following http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/adding-users.html OR go to phpmyadmin -> mysql database -> user table. Add a record there filling suitable fields and giving relevant privileges.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.