Dear members,

Hope you all are in the state of prosperity and well being.

I have my contact us at the site. It has following fields:

Name:
Email Address:
Subject:
....and a submit button. It works properly.

Since i have created this to assist the site members to ask their problem with the site administrator. But i want the email to be dispatched to the selected admins or to all the admin's email address.

Secondly i want to give the ability to the members to attach the files also in the message if they want within a size limit of 10 MB etc and if they attach then the file must be emailed to the admin's email addresses.

In a nutshell, if someone tries to contact our site admins then the message along with the file he leaves & uploads through contact us page must be delivered to all the admin's email address or the selected admin's email address.

Kindly tell me how could i accomplish it. I am using social engine as my site core infrastructure.

Regards,

Zohdi Rizvi

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You very well know what you want to have in your website and you have done everything perfectly too.
So what exactly expect from us.
If you expect the suggestions to improve the exsting script ,
think about putting some select element for the user to select the email ids of respective admins with their designations to send the mails.

store the uploaded files on the server instead.

Member Avatar for diafol

Yeah, why don't you just have a generic 'you have been sent a problem post' email or something? All the data is stored in the db and available to display via a link in the email.
Depending on the no. of admins, you could use the simple 'mail()' function, although it's not brilliant.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.