Hi Chandru, Thank you very much for your kind reply. I did that method, but in that my problem is, i have 3 rows, 8 columns in table1 and 3 rows, 8 columns in table2. First 2 columns of both the tables are same. Always i will get row count is same for both the tables. So, if i use this merge method then it creates a table with 6 rows, and also after the 8th columns has no values in first 3 rows and first 8 columns has empty values in second 3 rows.
If i understand u correctly, u need a Nested/group dataset in a single dataset
Do the following, i have created an eg for you.
follow the steps
1) In solution explorer Add-> new Items -> Select "XML Schema"
2) Give the name eg : CommonDS Set
3) Go to the properities of "CommonDS" and Change Custom tool Property: MsDataSetGenerator
4) Right Click CommonDS -> View Code
5) Paste the following code Then change the Table NAme & Column names as per your requirement.