hello...i m new to the web designing field, currently i m working on wordpress themes for my website, the exact link of the theme for which i m working is{*"http://www.press75.com/the-folio-elements-wordpress-theme/"*},the theme
"folio elements" has a image slider and when we click on a particular image it gives us the details of the image...
now the problem that i'm getting is- i have uploaded the images but when i click on the images it gives me the error as-
{**********************
Warning: include(../../../../wp-load.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\webalizer\wordpress\wp-content\themes\FolioElements-v1.2\folioelements\ajax\pageloader.php on line 3

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../../../../wp-load.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\pear\') in C:\xampp\webalizer\wordpress\wp-content\themes\FolioElements-v1.2\folioelements\ajax\pageloader.php on line 3

Fatal error: Call to undefined function query_posts() in C:\xampp\webalizer\wordpress\wp-content\themes\FolioElements-v1.2\folioelements\ajax\pageloader.php on line 18

************************}

and the script given below is of the "pageloader.php", which has been discussed in the above lines.
{{*******************
<?php

include ('../../../../wp-load.php');
global $wpdb;

if (isset($_GET) || isset($_GET)) {
// INIT
$query = '';

// Create the query based on what was passed
if (isset($_GET)) {
$query = 'pagename=' . $_GET;
} elseif (isset($_GET)) {
$query = 'p=' . $_GET;
}

// Execute Query
query_posts($query);

// Output the information
if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
<h2><?php the_title(); ?></h2>
<div class="entry">
<?php the_content(); ?>
</div>
<?php endwhile; else : ?>
<h2>Sorry!!!</h2>
<div class="entry">What you are looking for isn't here.</div>
<?php endif;
} else { ?>
<h2>Please do not try and load this page directly</h2>
<?php } ?>
********************************}}

so, could you please help me in loading the images with details...
thanks for your time!!!!
i'll really appreciate your help.

Member Avatar for nileshgr

using these relative directories (..) for more than 2 levels can confuse you and make the program not work. its a bad design. Use functions like dirname() and environment vars to generate a full-path for inclusion of the file.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.