love_dude1984 0 Junior Poster in Training

hi all..

few ideas crossed my mind so i thought to discuss with you all & see if i get a good solution to build that application.

usually i have seen that while surfing on the internet, or while on a skype call, i suddenly have to go out for some work without shutting down my system. so at that time i want to be sure that im logged out of all my mail acc's or any acc that i was working on. so is it possible to build such an application or a service that will run when ill click on log off button or say any particular combination of buttons & will log out of all the acc. im currently using & will also clear the history or cookies as like we manually do in internet explorer or in any browser? is it possible to build such an application???

another idea about an application came in my mind is that how can we create a service that will make all the currently running programs to be hidden from the user, or they should not even appear on the task bar too..for instance, say, we assign a particular combination of keys to activate or to use the service. if im working with 4 to 5 windows at a time, & if i have to hide them all with the that combination of key strokes, & open an application that i should be working on, then how it can be done?? which libraries from the .net framework i need to use for them???

If any1 is having any ideas or solution on this problem, then please let me know.

Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I need only one thing...EVERYTHING!!!"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.