SteveRocks 0 Newbie Poster

I have spent the last 2 months researching asp.net bootcamps but really couldn't find any good resources or recommendations - so I figured I'd share my experience and try to get yours too.

I am finishing up a 8 days bootcamp in Atlanta, GA earning my MCPD: ASP.net certification. Even though the web has few bootcamp review resources, I think I found a hidden gem. The company ended up creating a package deal (flight, hotel, food, and training) which I wasn't excited about at first - but it ended up that I just had to focus on studying - they seem to have it all down to a science. If you take a class, ask for "Suzy" as your instructor, she was both energetic and knowledgeable. The single best thing I think was that the study materials had a good balance of practical and exam based information.

Have you had good or bad experiences with ASP.net bootcamps? If so - who do you recommend or not recommend?

-Stevo

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.