Hey, i hav asp pages n wen i browse dis asp pages through IIS it gives d "Server Application Error"
I m nt able to understand wats d problem.
The error is:
Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.

So,please sumone help me out.This is my proj n i need to submit it at d earliest.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey, i hav asp pages n wen i browse dis asp pages through IIS it gives d "Server Application Error"
I m nt able to understand wats d problem.
The error is:
Server Application Error
The server has encountered an error while loading an application during the processing of your request. Please refer to the event log for more detail information. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.

So,please sumone help me out.This is my proj n i need to submit it at d earliest.

Dear friend,
you just re-install the IIS it and try it.,

hope it will work,

Regards,
Rajendra parmar

Hey,thanx a lot for ur suggestiuon but somehow its nt wrking n i hav tried dis many a times. but its still nt working

Don't reinstall IIS - that's a last resort. Which version are you using?
In IIS 7, ASP scripts are not installed by default so you have to enable the feature yourself for ASP to work.
Do you have any other ASP sites running correctly under the same IIS?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.