Hi all,

I implemented jsTree(http://www.jstree.com/) in my script, which is displaying a tree structure for me, but i have a problem

The problem is onCliking on the anchor tag it is not taking me to the url given on the href attribute, please help me to resolve this

Ex :
-Anchortagtext(folder Icon)
----Anchortagtext(Folder Icon)
----------Anchortagtext(My Test1 I gave URL to it, but it is not taking me to the given URL)
----------Anchortagtext(My Test2 I gave URL to it, but it is not taking me to the given URL)
----Anchortagtext
----Anchortagtext
----------Anchortagtext(My Test5 I gave URL to it, but it is not taking me to the given URL)
----------Anchortagtext(My Test6 I gave URL to it, but it is not taking me to the given URL)
----Anchortagtext

If anyone of you know the solution, please help me
Thanks in advance

I solved it myself

thanks...

Hi all,

I implemented jsTree(http://www.jstree.com/) in my script, which is displaying a tree structure for me, but i have a problem

The problem is onCliking on the anchor tag it is not taking me to the url given on the href attribute, please help me to resolve this

Ex :
-Anchortagtext(folder Icon)
----Anchortagtext(Folder Icon)
----------Anchortagtext(My Test1 I gave URL to it, but it is not taking me to the given URL)
----------Anchortagtext(My Test2 I gave URL to it, but it is not taking me to the given URL)
----Anchortagtext
----Anchortagtext
----------Anchortagtext(My Test5 I gave URL to it, but it is not taking me to the given URL)
----------Anchortagtext(My Test6 I gave URL to it, but it is not taking me to the given URL)
----Anchortagtext

If anyone of you know the solution, please help me
Thanks in advance

How did you solved it? My URL dont take me to the link as well. Can you post the solution?

Thank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.