INDEX.html Home Page
1. There is a banner ad at the top of the index page called banner1.jpg. Create a cycling banner ad using the 3 banner ad images supplied on the disk (bannerad1.jpg, bannerad2.jpg and bannerad3.jpg). Add a link to bannerad2 that will take the user to www.example.com and add a link to bannerad3 that will take the user to www.example.org .
2. There are three navigational buttons located on the first page. Each of these has the word up incorporated in their image name. Each image has a corresponding down image with the word down incorporated in the image name. Create a roll over effect and a mouse down effect that will swap the up image with the down image.
3. There are three small photos on this page. Each of them has a corresponding big image. Create a script that will open a new window with the exact dimensions of the photo when the user clicks on the image.
4. Make a roll over effect for the back button as you did in step 2.
5. Create a script that will display the time at the bottom of the page after the words, “The Time is:”
6. Create a script that will validate all of the text boxes the user must fill out by ensuring that:
a. the user inputs doesn’t leave any boxes empty
b. the user inputs a valid zip code
c. the user inputs a valid a email address
7. Create a roll over effect for the back button once again
8. Create a CSS for this page. Have all subheaders be bold and have a space below them of 2 em. Have the text body have a left margin of 3em.
9. Create a roll over effect for the back button again.